• Dimensions are 841 mm wide x 1189 mm high.
• Mounting supplies will be provided.
• Hang your posters before Tuesday afternoon. All posters should be up in time for the poster session on both Tuesday and Wednesday. Posters should be removed by the end of Thursday – any posters left behind will be recycled.
• Oral presentations are 20 minutes, which includes 2 minutes for questions and 1 minute for changing speakers, i.e.- a 17 minute talk. Please practice your presentation so that you have time for questions regarding your interesting research!
• Projection dimensions will be 16x9.
• Bring your presentation on a memory stick for transfer to the computer.
• Acceptable formats are PPT and PDF. The computers will be PCs (not Macs), so please test your presentations before you come.